The Pearson VUE Testing Center at Rose State College
Rose State College has partnered with Pearson VUE to provide an an authorized testing center for Rose State Students, as well as the Oklahoma City Metropolitan-area. Rose State is currently the only authorized Pearson VUE testing center in eastern Oklahoma County.
Students now have the opportunity to purchase exam vouchers and complete any of the certification exams offered by Pearson VUE from the convenience of Rose State College.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates:
Testing Candidates: For your health and safety and the safety of our employees, appointment availability is limited due to meassures recommended by the CDC and World Health Organization to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We ask candidates to comply with the following guidelines:
- Acknowledge that you have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not experienced flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days
- Participate in social distancing
- Wear a face mask upon entering the facilities
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Monday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Get Your CompTIA Certification
Cyber Security students from across the Oklahoma City Metro can take advantage of our Pearson VUE testing center to complete the exams needed for all necessary CompTIA certifications. Students can purchase the exam voucher through Pearson VUE and select Rose State College as the test site. Rose State College also offers test prep options for select CompTIA certifications to ensure that you’re prepared for your exam.
Available CompTIA Courses
Follow the instructions below to purchase your test voucher and schedule your exam.
Purchase Your Test Voucher
- Go to the Pearson Vue Test Taker home page.
- Under “Start here: select your program” type your program name or its acronym.
- When you get a match, click on the program name to be taken to your program’s landing page.
Schedule Your Test
- Go to your testing program landing page on via Pearson Vue.
- Click “Sign In.” Enter your username and password.
- Choose an exam beneath the “Exam Catalog” section of your home page (boxed in green above).
- Fill out any testing details required by your program. These questions vary by exam and program, and some do not have any.
- Choose Rose State College as your test location.
- Choose a date and time from the availabilities listed.
Do You Have A Question?
Do you have a question regarding our PearsonVUE Testing Center?